The gorgeous banner that is my blog title was created by Kayden McLeod, using an image of Jimmy Thomas

Monday, April 21, 2008

New postcards

Happy Monday to everyone!

I've updated my postcard service, so I wanted to tell everyone to drop by and have a look, send a greeting!! My wonderful partner, Vincenzo, has graciously and very generously allowed me to use some of his breath-taking photos for my service, so you have seven stunning new cards to use!! Pop over and have a look, okay? His talent is truly amazing...






1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous shots, Denyse! Ah, I so love the architecture. After spending the better part of a year in Europe, the biggest thing I remember about landing back in Toronto is thinking 'OMG, what an ugly concrete jungle this is compared to London/Italy/Austria'

    Now I want to go back more than ever!

    ReplyDelete